Hour 1 – Extended Interviews with Rick Bensignor, Adrian Day, and SilverCrest Metals
The attention this week shifted to the oil sector as crude oil dropped into negative territory. We also had GDX breakout to a 7 year high and the USD remain over 100. Lot to discuss on this weekend’s show!
Keep emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing form all of you. I also really appreciate everyone who tuned in the webinars this week. Next week I am featuring IsoEnergy, a Uranium exploration company that is drilling possibly the best new Uranium discovery in the sector. Click here to sign up and have first access to the live event and recording.
I hope you all enjoy this week’s show! The segments are a bit longer but there is a lot of good information in each interview.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, Founder of Bensignor Investment Strategies joins me to focus on a wide range of sectors. We start with oil, move to the US markets, then chat gold, GDX and the USD.
- Segment 3 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management focuses on the precious metals sector. We look at gold and silver individually then drive down to the stocks and where Adrian sees the best opportunities.
- Segment 4 – SilverCrest Metals (TSX:SIL & NYSE:SILV) just raised C$127 million and has a market cap of just over C$1billion. Chris Ritchie, President of SilverCrest me to discuss the valuation of the Company and the plans for future production. Click here to visit the SilverCrest website.
Exclusive Company Interviews and Webinars This Week
- IsoEnegy – Recapping recent high grade drill results and comments on the Uranium sector
- Revival Gold – Webinar Replay
- O3 Mining – Recent drill results and non-core asset sales