Hour 1 – Gold and the USD plus an update from Auryn Resources on the Eastmain acquisition
It was another good week for precious metals even with the selloff on Friday. Gold and silver might be starting a correction but it is coming from a level much higher than most analysts thought.
I spend this weekend’s show focused on the precious metals and other factors that matter most for the markets.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com. I love hearing from all of you!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakly Advisory Group, kicks off the show with his thoughts on the main factors driving the markets. Inflation expectations and central bank policy are key. We relate how these are driving the trade into precious metals. Click here to visit Peter’s website – The Boock Report
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx is next up to focus on US Dollar and Gold. Friday was a key reversal day for both but these trends are still very much in place. Click here to visit Marc’s blog – Marc to Market.
- Segment 4 – Ivan Bebek, Executive Chairman at Auryn Resources joins me for an extended interview focused on the acquisition of EastMain Resources. We discuss everything from the plans in Canada and the spin-out companies for the Peruvian properties. Click here to read over the full news release on the acquisition.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Elemental Royalties – An overview of this new royalty Company that is cash-flow positive
- Novo Resources – A focus on the purchase of the Millennium Mill to fast track the move to production
- Endeavour Silver Corp. – Operational update and an exploration and production outlook for the rest of 2020
- Zephyr Minerals – Recapping the drill program that is starting focused on a Broken Hill style deposit
- Inca One Gold – More information on the PPX supply contract and the opening of a gold bullion store