Hour 1 – Taking toll of the big picture for investors: Volatility, Monetary Policy, and Election Results
I hope everyone in Canada has a great Thanksgiving long weekend and a good Columbus Day in the US. This weekend’s show is focus on the general investing environment looking past all the noise form the US election.
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Jesse Felder kicks off the show by outlining the current rotation that is driving markets higher. We also look at the energy sector which is one of the most hated sectors in the world. This can be a good sign for those looking for value.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson is up next with an overview of money printing in the US and around the world. What really matters is the spending and policies that will happen after the election.
- Segment 3 – Chris Temple joins us to breakdown the different government policies we can expect after the election.
- Segment 4 – I feature the interview with Maple Gold Mines from early this week. Maple signed a major JV with Agnico Eagle that is a huge development for the Company.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Northern Lights Resources – A sub $10million market cap with projects in Nevada and Arizona and a JV with Reyna Silver
- Rupert Resources – Following up on around round of impressive drill results yielding 4.2g/t Gold over 167meters
- Arizona Silver Exploration – The new focus of the Company if the Philadelphia Property in Arizona with recent gold drill results
- Maple Gold Mines – A major JV deal signed with Agnico Eagle
- Vizsla Resources – Recapping recent high-grade drill results expanding on the Napoleon Vein
- Awale Resources – Initial high-grade gold results from the recent Empire Discovery
- SilverCrest Metals – We answer your questions regarding the upcoming Feasibility Study, drill targets, and recent pullback in the stock
- Josiemaria Resources – A Lundin Group Company with an advanced copper-gold asset in Argentina
- GR Silver Mining – Updating the new underground discovery and understand the massive system at Plomosas