Comments on the pullback in gold and the USD – What to watch for internationally as key drivers
A very happy Thanksgiving to everyone down in the US. Hopefully you were all able to see some family or friends.
This weekend’s show I focus a lot of the breakdown in gold this week. I also shed some light on the correction in the USD and what it will take for gold and possibly the Dollar to bottom.
Please keep the emails coming. I love hearing from all of you. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global Forex kicks off the show with a detailed look into the gold and USD pullback. He outlines how the recent economic data is not supporting these moves especially when you compare the US to Europe.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari joins us to share his insights on how the trade war between China and Australia is impacting a range of commodities. We also look at the precious metals stocks moving through the end of the year.
- Segment 4 – Ivan Bebek, Chairman of Tier One Metals and CEO of Sombrero provides a full overview of the work going on in both these new companies. We also get a timeline on when these companies will be listed.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- O3 Mining – High-Grade Results from drilling at Marban – More information and followup strategy
- KORE Mining – More information on the proposed spin-out of the FG Gold and Gold Creek Properties
- Nova Royalty – More information on the acquisition of the Antofagasta’s Twin Metals Project Royalty and overview of the more advanced assets
- Newcore Gold – Following up on the drill results from Nyam and overview of the 58,000 meter drill program