Comments on US markets vs breadth, gold and gold stocks, and a couple stocks that should be watched
Thank you all for tuning in this weekend! This Weekend’s Show we start with a close look at the overall health of the US markets that continue to push to all time highs even after slightly more volatility this week. We then move to the gold sector discussing both the gold price and gold stocks.
Please keep all the emails coming! Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
Upcoming KE Report Webinars – On Thursday July 15 @ 1pm PDT (4pm EDT) I will be featuring Eskay Mining and joined by Quinton Hennigh. Be sure to click the link below to sign up for free and have first access to the recording. Please send any questions you have prior to the webinar to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a focus on the US markets and overall breadth. Rotation continues to be the key the theme that is supporting current market levels. We then move to commodities, especially oil which continues to hold above $70/barrel. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 – Brien Lundin, Editor of the Gold Newsletter is up next to shift our focus to the gold sector and exploration stocks. We discuss the companies Brien is liking and what he is looking for in terms of new investments. Click here to learn more about the Gold Newsletter.
- Segment 4 – Jordan Roy-Byrne, Founder of The Daily Gold wraps up this weekend’s show with a focus on the gold chart. We discuss the short and long term trends and key levels to watch in the near term for gold. We also look at the relationship between gold stocks and the US markets. Click here to visit Jordan’s site, The Daily Gold.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Kwesst Microsystems – A review of the product lineup for this Defense and Security Company
- FPX Nickel – A look into the largest drill program undertaken by the Company since 2011 at the Decar Nickel District
- Capella Minerals – Exploration and targeting update from the Kjøli High-Grade Copper Project, in Norway
- Rupert Resources – Recapping high grade results at the Ikkari Discovery and Heinä South Zone at the Pahtavaara Project, Finland
- Enduro Metals – A look into the fully funded 10,000 meter drill program underway at the Newmont Lake Project
- Aztec Minerals – Initial drill results from the the Tombstone Project headlined by 5.71 g/t Gold and 40.5 g/t Silver (6.282 g/t AuEq) over 32.01 meters
- Standard Uranium – Recapping the results from the winter drill program and looking ahead to the current 10,000 meter summer program
- Novo Resources – Operation updates from Beaton’s Creek and the bigger exploration plans for the Karratha area