Markets and Metals – We breakdown recent market reversals and new investing trends
It was a relatively slow week in the markets until Friday when the jobs data was released. That’s when we saw investors go risk on and sell of treasuries and gold. Since the summer trading sessions always have volatility we focus this Weekend’s Show on what matters to investors heading out of summer.
Please keep in touch by email Shad and I at either Shad@kereport.com or Fleck@kereport.com. We hope you all really enjoy this Weekend’s Show!
We also have a webinar coming up on Monday at 1pm PT with Novo Resources. To register click here. Be sure to send me your questions!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of the Safe Money Report kicks off the show with a big picture look at the markets. We focus on the bond markets, US equity markets, and gold.
- Segment 3 – Trader Vic Sperandeo is up next with an extended segment to outline why he thinks all the markets are manipulated. We discuss inflation data and how the Fed is playing its roll.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx wraps up the show by recapping the moves in the markets on Friday and some of the new trends to watch as we move through summer.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Nomad Royalty – Recapping Q2 Revenues of $4.6million and Asset Updates Toward Production
- Thor Explorations – The first gold pour at the Segilola Gold Project and exploration work at both Segilola and the Douta Project
- An Exclusive Company Introduction to Aurion Resources, an exploration focus in Finland
- Mantaro Silver – Recapping recent news on exploration and land acquisition at the Santas Gloria and San Jose Projects, in Peru
- Palamina Corp – Updates from Peru, including drill plans and election results, and a strategic $5 million financing
- Libero Copper & Gold – Drilling updates from the Big Red and Big Bulk Projects, and an exploration update on the Mocoa Property
- GR Silver Mining – A focus on the upcoming Resource Estimate and the large exploration drill program ongoing
- Novo Resources – Previewing the upcoming webinar and Michael Spreadborough appointed as Co-Chairman