Markets and Metals – Is now the time to go long gold?
It was a roller coaster ride for gold this week. After a major drop on Sunday night/Monday morning gold closed the week pretty much where it ended last week.
On this weekend’s show we focus on what’s going to drive the next price move. It’s a balance discussion so there are some words of caution.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at either Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of the Felder Report joins us to discuss the environment of negative rates and the down trending gold price. We also balance the argument that gold is not an inflation hedge.
- Segment 3 – Craig Hemke, Founder of TF Metals Report breaks down the flash crash in gold.
- Segment 4 – Doc Jim Jones, Private Investor wraps up the hour with his thoughts on money velocity and the macro environment fold gold.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Golden Minerals – Updates on the wrap up of production at the Rodeo Mine and exploration plans at 2 projects
- KER Webinar Replay – Elemental Royalties – Revenue Growth, Asset developments and 2021 Outlook
- Calibre Mining – Recapping High grade drill results from the Eastern Borsi Project and strong Q2 financial results
- Allegiant Gold – Follow up on the best hole ever drilled at the Eastside Project, yielding 148meter of 2.6g/t gold
- KER Webinar Replay – Novo Resources
- SilverCrest Metals – Macro comments on fund flows and real rates, plus a constructions update from the Las Chispas Project
- Novamera – Starting full scale field trials for Sustainable Mining by Drilling
- Andean Precious Metals – Silver Production in Bolivia with 20,000 meters of exploration drilling ongoing
- KWESST Micro Systems – Brandon Tatum discusses the 2 primary markets for the low energy cartridge system