Large Private Investors share their portfolio strategies for resource stocks
On this Weekend’s Show we spend time with two well known private investors in the resource sector, Dave Lotan and Doc. We all know the precious metals, and now base metals, have corrected and the stocks have been hit ever harder. We look at metals prices and the stocks that will bounce back first.
Please keep in by emailing us at either Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing from all of you about the companies you like and any questions you have for us.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dave Lotan, President of LHI (a family investment office) joins us to share what he looks for in individual resource stocks. This includes his outlook for commodities and the stocks he likes currently.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc wraps up the show with an extended conversation ranging from his big picture technical outlook for gold, key catalysts to watch, and how he is managing his resource stock portfolio at this time.
Exclusive Company Segments This Week
- Novo Resources – Quinton Hennigh and Mike Spreadbough answer follow up questions from the recent webinar
- Bonterra Resources – Step-out drill results from the Barry and Gladiator Projects and an upcoming PEA
- Newcore Gold – Increased the current drill program to 90,000 meters and recent results including 1g/t over 103 meters
- US Gold Corp – A Path towards the PFS on the CK Gold Project
- Labrador Gold – Follow up on the 44g/t over 4.28meter drill result at the Kingsway Project in Newfoundland