Matt Geiger and Rick Bensignor – A Focus on Markets and Metals
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Matt Geiger and Rick Bensignor, both weighing in on the markets and metals. We spend a couple of extended segments with both to dive into the big picture themes that all investors need to consider.
We appreciate you all tuning in this weekend and hope you have a great long weekend! You can email us at anytime at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital kicks off the show by sharing his thoughts on the reversal in the US Dollar and outlook for US markets, all related to investment demand for resource equities. We then discuss the recent M&A in the nickel sector and a flurry of royalty deals in the past 2 weeks. Click here to visit the MJG Capital website to learn more about Matt’s fund.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the final two segments with a long term look at the US markets, gold, and cryptocurrencies. We discuss the key catalysts for markets and if Rick thinks a major crash is around the corner. We then move to the bond market, which is he bearish on, and where the investment capital will flow. Click here to learn more about Rick’s newsletters.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- GMG – General update on the THERMAL-XR and a Webinar upcoming on Thursday
- Capella Minerals – Building out the focus in Scandinavia with an acquisition of 2 Projects in Finland
- Aurcana Silver – Updates on the restart of the Revenue Virginius Mine and first ore through the mill
- Vox Royalty – Updates On Development And Exploration From Operational Partners
- Benchmark Metals – Expanding the Marmot Zone to 350 meters strike, new high grade targets, and over 40,000 meters of drilling completed