Markets and Metals – Volatility and Indecision Continues
On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the recent volatility in markets, metals, and economic data. The last quarter of this year is looking very volatile.
Keep in touch with us through email. We love hearing all of your thoughts on the companies we are interviewing and topics you would like to hear on the show. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report kicks off the show with a focus on the volatility this week in US markets, the rising US Dollar, and the general commodity complex. We focus on Mike investment strategy moving through the end of the year.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx is up next discussing the balance between rising oil prices and the mixed jobs data from Friday. What this all means for inflation, the economy, and future Fed policy.
- Segment 4 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant wraps up the show by sharing a couple resource stocks he is investing currently. He starts with an arbitrage opportunity and a prospect generator that has been sold off.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- An Exclusive Introduction to Emerita Resources – Exploring The Iberian West Project
- Palamina Corp – Drilling underway at the Flagship Usicayos Gold Project in Peru
- Chris Ritchie – Silver trading at the quarter close, Fund Flows continue toward risk on, and an update on SilverCrest Metals construction
- Vox Royalty – Updates on the Janet Ivy Gold Mine Royalty with estimate cash-flow starting next year
- Baselode Energy – A new uranium discovery at the Hook Uranium Property in the Athabasca Basin
- Volcanic Gold – Exploration Update On The Holly Project
- Great Bear Resources – More information on the high-grade gold results from the Deep LP Fault drilling
- Benchmark Metals – Initial Drill Results From The Connector Zone on the Lawyers Project, Yielding High-Grade Gold
- Organto Foods – A focus on the high-margin Company Brands relaunch and acquisitions
- Mountain Boy Minerals – Update on the work programs completed at the American Creek, BA, and Telegraph Projects, in the Golden Triangle
- Thor Explorations – Commercial Production Achieved at Segilola With An Upcoming Maiden Resource at Douta