Weekend Show – A Look Into 2022 With Jesse Felder, Jayant Bhandari, and Jordan Roy-Byrne
Welcome to the Christmas/Holiday edition of the KE Report Weekend Show. We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and we really appreciate all your time and comments throughout the year.
On this Weekend’s Show we look ahead to 2022 to predict what the main catalysts will be for financial market. With so much expected to change this year and couple wild cards on the horizon there is no doubt there will be a lot for us to discuss in the New Year. Hopefully 2022 will be a better year for resource investors.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com or Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing from all of you!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a deep dive into the US equity markets. Jesse outlines why he thinks there will be an earnings recession in 2022 and the changes in sentiment from large money investors. We also have Jesse share his outlook for commodities and the sectors he likes best for next year. Click here to visit the Felder Report website to learn more about Jesse’s service.
- Segment 3 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant is up next to focus on the resource stocks he likes post tax-loss selling season. We also discuss the key characteristics he is looking at when doing his due diligence in the current market environment.
- Segment 4 – Jordan Roy-Byrne, Founder and Editor of The Daily Gold wraps up the Weekend Show with a technical look at gold, gold stocks and silver. Click here to visit The Daily Gold website to keep up to date with Jordan.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Skeena Resources – More Information On The strategic Investment With Franco-Nevada and Catalysts For 2022
- SilverCrest Metals – 2021 Drill Result Recap, Recent Insider Buying, and will SilverCrest Get Into The M&A Game?
- Tarachi Gold – Preliminary Economic Assessment Released For Magistral Project
- Novo Resources – Answering your questions on Production Issues, Dilution, Egina Development Plans, Karratha Gold Project Exploration and Permitting, and Ore Storing
- Allied Copper – Introducing This New Copper Explorer With Projects In Nevada and Colorado
- Pure Gold Mining – Comprehensive Operations And Exploration Update
- Kenorland Minerals – Drill Results From The Regnault Discovery on the Frotet Project yielding 17.96g/t Gold Over 15.40 Meters
- Exploits Discovery – Recapping the Drill Results From This Year In Newfoundland and An Introduction To The New President and CEO Jeff Swinoga
- Fathom Nickel – Introducing This Nickel Explorer Focused On The Albert Lake Project Including The Past Producing High-Grade Rottenstone Mine
- Group Ten Metals – Review Of 2021 Exploration Work And Recap Of The Maiden Resource Estimate At Stillwater West
- Bunker Hill Mining – Project Finance, Mine Purchase, US EPA Settlement, And Recap Of The Revised PEA