Weekend Show – Rick Bensignor and Doc – Markets, Oil, Gold, Bitcoin, and War Impacts
This week was arguably the most volatile for markets in all of 2022 and that’s saying something consider this year has been all over the map. Russia invading Ukraine on Thursday sent markets down and risk off asset higher but half a day later everything had shifted drastically. There were a lot of markets that experienced huge reversals.
To make sense of this week we are featuring Rick Bensignor for an extended segment. Doc also joins us to share his technical outlook for the metals.
Be sure to go back through the week and listen to the many Editorials and Company Updates. We love hearing from all of you. You can email us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. Please send us your thoughts on the show and any companies you would like to see featured.
- Segment 1-3 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies joins us for an extended segment covering, Russia/Ukriane, oil, gold, cryptocurrencies, US markets and the Fed. We have divided the segments below as follows
- Segment 1 – The impacts on the oil price from the Russia/Ukraine conflict.
- Segment 2 – Gold and cryptocurrencies
- Segment 3 – US markets and the upcoming Fed rate hikes.
- Click here to learn more about Rick’s work.
- Segment 4 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc, joins us to dive into the charts of gold, GDX, GDXJ and silver. We refer a lot to the monthly chart which is posted below. Doc outlines the encouraging signs he is seeing for gold. We also discuss what it’ll take for the gold stocks and silver to have the bullish outlook as gold. This was also posted on Thursday as a Daily Editorial.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Allied Copper – Adding The Stateline And Klondike Projects With A 2022 Exploration Outlook
- Blackrock Silver – Exploration Update From Tonapah West In Preparation For Maiden Resource Estimate Next Month
- Libero Copper – Phase 1 Drilling Underway At Mocoa, Colombia’s Largest Undeveloped Copper Project
- Eskay Mining – Video Update – Recapping High-Grade Gold Results From The TV and Jeff Deposits
- Benchmark Metals – Recapping More Good Drill Results From The Lawyers Project, Including 118 Meters of 2.54g/t AuEq, And A Look Ahead To Resource Update And PEA
- Metallic Minerals – Both High Grade And Wide Bulk Tonnage Drill Hits Returned At The Keno Silver Project
- TDG Gold – Recent High-Grade Gold Drill Results At Shasta Provide Much Larger Potential On The Project
- Fury Gold Mines – Closing The Sale Of Homestake, 2022 Focus on Eau Claire With A Goal To Get To 2million Oz Gold
- Nouveau Monde Graphite – Developing The Most Advanced Graphite Asset In The Western World, A 3 Phase Growth Plan