Weekend Show – Wrapping Up Q1 For US Markets, Commodities, Gold and Gold Stocks
Welcome to the first Weekend Show of Q2! What a wild ride the first quarter of the year was for financial markets.
On this Weekend’s Show we recap the high volatility from Q1 and look ahead to the sectors that will preform well. As long as there isn’t a complete market crash, which we discuss as well.
Please keep in touch with us through email. We love hearing for you all with questions, comments and by sharing the stocks you all like. Our email addresses are Fleck@kerport.com and Shad@kereport.com
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management as well as manages the Euro Pacific Gold Fund kicks off the show with a focus on the performance of gold in Q1. We also chat gold stocks and investor’s continued focus on the largest companies while all the rest are being ignored. Click here to learn more about Adrian Day Asset management.
- Segment 3 – Joel Elconin, Co-Host of the Benzinga PreMarket Prep Show and Editor of the PreMarket Prep website is up next with some pretty negative comments on the US markets. While still close to all time highs there are a number of factors that have Joel the most negative we’ve heard him in years. Click here to visit the PreMarket Prep website.
- Segment 4 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor at the Lyons Share website wraps up the show by sharing the sectors he is long and short. We discuss tech, growth vs tech, utilities, gold and agricultural stocks. Click here to visit the Lyons Share website.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- New Age Metals – Exploration And Development Updates At All 3 Company Projects
- Calibre Mining – Overview Of The 2022 Exploration Strategy At Their 4 Nicaragua Projects And 2 Nevada Projects
- Reyna Gold – A Company Introduction To This Cashed Up Gold Explorer In Sonora Mexico
- FPX Nickel – Announcing A New Subsidiary Company, CO2 Lock Corp, Focused On Carbon Capture and Storage
- Vizsla Silver – Recapping The Over 100 Million Oz AgEq Initial Resource and Growth Plans For This Year
- Skeena Resources – Recapping The Acquisition of QuestEx Gold & Copper Ltd. and Concurrent Sale of QuestEx Assets to Newmont
- LithiumBank – Introducing A Private Development Lithium Company With A Large Resource Soon To Be Public
- Kenorland Minerals – More High-Grade Drill Results At The Regnault Discovery Yielding 117g/t Gold Over 1.77Meters And An Overview Of Upcoming Drilling