Weekend Show – Investing Game Plans For A True Bear Market; US Markets, Gold and Silver and Commodities
Well that was sure an ugly week for the financial markets. Nothing was safe from the selloffs that carried over from last week and picked up steam early this week. This is true bear markets action something investors have not seen in decades. The most recent “bear markets” came fast with key events impacting isolated sectors then carrying over to everything else. This time we are seeing everything move down together in a more orderly fashion, much like a true bear market.
We focus this Weekend’s Show on how to invest in a true, prolonged bear market.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing what you all think of the markets and if there are any companies you would like to see on the show.
- Segment 1 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager kicks off the show by sharing his trading strategy. Dana has been spot on calling this market reversal in Q4 of last year. Now that it’s a completely different market Dana has been on top of where to protect gains and how to play any bear market bounces that are coming. Dana also wanted to add that he was buying Bitcoin on Thursday afternoon. Click here to visit Dana’s site to learn more about what he is trading.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant joins us this weekend to focus on the washout junior metals stocks. With some of these stocks now trading simply at a cash in the bank valuation it can be hard to pull the trigger. Jayant shares details on the collapse in volume and financings as well as the valuations ounces int he ground are carrying at this point.
- Segment 4 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments wraps up the show with a conversation focused on stagflation and a recent conference he attended with Fed speakers. A lot of the weakness in markets can be attributed to the Fed tightening so it’s important to get a good understanding of what their game plans are. Click here to learn more about Merk Investments.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Osisko Metals – A New Copper Focus With The Deal For The Gaspé Copper Project, And Maiden Recent Resource Estimate
- Goldshore Resources – Exploration Update And Discovery Of New Parallel Zone At Moss Lake
- Pacific Ridge Exploration – A B.C. Focused Copper-Gold Exploration Company With A $6+ Million Exploration Budget This Year
- Kodiak Copper – More Information On The Dillard Target, Recent 2 Holes Released Are The Best Ever
- Troilus Gold – Exploration Update At The Southwest Zone And Gap Zone
- Gold Bull Resources – Recent Drill Results Expand The North Hill And Able Knoll Deposits At The Sandman Property In Nevada
- Vizsla Silver – Recapping Recent Discoveries and Ongoing Drilling With 13 Rigs At The Panuco Project, Growing The Resource and Making New Discoveries
- Millennial Precious Metals – Exploration Update On High-Grade Wide-Intercept Drill Results At Mountain View