Weekend Show – Jesse Felder and Doc – A Different Outlook For Metals, Who Do You Think Is Right?
It was a very bad end of the month and quarter for markets broadly but especially for precious metals stock investors. Gold and silver stocks broke-down below strong resistance levels and closed at 2+ year lows. silver followed the stocks down but gold managed to hold around the $1,800 level.
On this Weekend’s Show we have a couple favorite guests on to weigh in on the markets and metals. Jesse Felder and Richard Postma (Doc) look at the markets in slightly different ways and this is translating to some different forecasts in the near term. Have a listen and let us know what you think.
As always you can reach Shad and I through email at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of the Felder Report kicks of the show by focusing on interest rates and the USD. He thinks both are topping. This ties into a discussion on possible recession and trading in commodities. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc wraps up the show by sharing what the charts are telling him about future moves in gold, silver, gold and silver stocks, and US markets. I warn you, it’s not a positive outlook for investors in the near term.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Heliostar Metals – Exploration Plans For The Rest Of 2022 Include Drilling Unga And Building Infrastructure For Year Round Exploration
- Tier One Silver – After Raising Over $6mil Here Are The Exploration Plans For This Year At Curibaya and Hurricane
- Calibre Mining – Multi-Year Growth From Grade-driven Production Increases, Ongoing Exploration, And Resource Expansion
- Troilus Gold – Encouraging Initial Assay Results Returned From The Phase II Gap Zone Drill Program
- Astra Exploration – A New Gold Zone and The Start Of Drilling At Pampa Panciencia Plus A Financing With Some Well Known Investors
- AbraSilver Resource – A New Copper Discovery On The First 2 Holes At La Coipita and An Exploration Update From Diablillos