Weekend Show – Investment Opportunities In Markets, Metals Stocks, Energy and Oil Stocks
Welcome to KE Report Weekend Show! On this Weekend’s Show we focus on true investment opportunities and ideas in specific sectors. It’s now accepted that a broad bear market is underway. There will be counter trend rallies but as long as money is being drained from the system the downtrend will continue for the time being.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kererport.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s been a bit tougher to get new companies on the show (it being a bear market and all) it helps us to reach out to the companies you all want to see on the show if you email us.
- Segment 1 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager kicks off the show by providing his investing ideas for US markets, commodities, including oil, gold, silver, copper and the tech sector. Dana has been very accurate with his market calls recently. Click here to keep up to date with Dana’s market strategies.
- Segment 2 – This is a replay of Friday’s Editorial with Dan Steffens President of the Energy Prospectus Group. We focus on the energy sector with Dan sharing a wide range of stocks he likes. Click here to learn more about the Energy Prospectus Group.
- Segment 4 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor is back to continue our ongoing discussions on jurisdictions for resource companies. We focus on Latin America including the well known countries as well as some that don’t get the attention they should.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Big Ridge Gold – 10 More Drill Holes Released From The Hope Brooke Gold Project
- TriStar Gold – $5millon Financing With Auramet Closed and Drilling Stating Back At Castelo de Sonhos
- Altiplano Metals – An Introduction To This Small Scale Copper Producer In Chile That Just Received It’s Processing Permit
- Guanajuato Silver – Acquiring 100% Of Great Panther’s Mexican Assets, Operations Expanding To 5 Mines and 3 Production Facilities
- Allied Copper – Magnetic Survey Results Leading Up To Drill Program This Month and A Discussion On Valuation
- Mako Mining – Optimizing Gold Production Output At The San Albino Mine And High-Grade Drill Results
- Minera Alamos – Surface Rights Executed At Cerro De Oro, Santana Ramping Up To Commercial Production
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Update At The Keno Silver Project And The Significance Of The Alexco Takeover By Hecla For The Keno Silver District
- CO2 Lock Corp – Introducing The New CEO, Cooper Qinn, And Big Picture Vision For This New Company
- Labrador Gold – Recapping The Highest Grade Gold Intercept At The Kingsway Project
- Trigon Metals – Operational Update, Moving Toward Commercial Production, Silver Stream Update and Webinar Preview For Tuesday 1pm PT