Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – A Focus On Short Term Trading Strategies And What Investments Work During Stagflation
Welcome to Weekend Edition of the KE Report. On this Weekend’s Show we feature Dana Lyons and Axel Merk. The focus is past the Fed meeting next week on where markets and commodities go from here.
There is no denying we are dealing bear markets across the board so the question is how long and when will the Fed pivot to save markets.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager kicks off the show by sharing his recent trading strategies for a wide range of markets. We start with the US markets and the sectors Dana has been buying. he shares some insights on what his internal models are telling him about breadth and momentum. These have been key signals for market direction. We also discuss the set up in gold stocks, commodities and bonds. Click here to keep up to date with Dana’s trading strategies.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Metk Investments wraps up the show by discussing the overall bear market, why he thinks the Fed is at peak hawkishness and what happens to markets during a stagflationary environment. Click here to visit the Merk Investments website.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- LithiumBank – PEA Coming Soon, What Sets The Boardwalk Lithium Project Apart From Other Lithium Brine Deposits?
- Skeena Resources – A Comprehensive Update On Exploration Work This Year, Cash In The Bank, An Upcoming Feasibility Study and Your Questions Answered
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – 4 Key Asset Updates As Projects Are Moving Closer To Production
- Torq Resources – Drill Program At The Margarita Project Commencing To Follow Up On The Recent Discovery