Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Featuring Dana Lyons and Jayant Bhandari
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Edition! We are truly in the middle of a summer rebound. Almost every sector, outside of energy, has been rising. We start of this week’s show by diving into a wide range of sectors focused on where they each go from here over the next couple months. For the resource investors we wrap up the show by discussing different jurisdictions and the investment environment around each.
We hope you all enjoy the show and have a great weekend!
On the Podcast front, for everyone having trouble with updates throughout the week please search for “The KE Report” in your podcast app. If this pops up for you please subscribe and you should start getting all our interviews. Thank you for all the emails on this. Please let me know if the suggestion above helps! My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share kicks off the show by outlining his forecasts for the US markets, gold, oil, the US Dollar and yields. Dana is still in the camp that this is a bear market rally but it is very interesting to the slight changes in some of his fund’s models. Click here to keep up to date with Dana at The Lyons Share.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor and Consultant joins us to continue our conversation different jurisdictions in the resource sector and the investment attitude towards them. We focus on some of the more active (resource company wise) West Africa countries and Scandinavian countries. All from a general company valuation and investor interest angle.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Vizsla Silver – Drilling Extending The Napoleon Vein, Recapping Recent New Discoveries, 9 Rigs On Site With An Updated Resource Planned
- Fury Gold Mines – Recent Drill Results From The Hinge Target Extend Mineralization 330 Meters West Of Eau Claire
- Mammoth Resources – Exploration Update From The Los Carneritos Target At The Tenoriba Project
- Blackrock Silver – Exploration Update And Growing Resources At Tonapah West And New Discoveries At Tonapah North
- Metallic Minerals – Exploration Strategy To Expand Copper Resources At The La Plata Project
- Graphene Manufacturing Group – Updates On The Battery Division Including Manufacturing The First Pouch Cell Batteries