Weekend Show – Featuring Jess Felder and Doc – Economic Comments Along With Market Forecasts Including Metals and Currencies
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show. For all our US and Canadian listeners we hope you have a great long weekend! Odds are market action is going to pick up next week after the long weekend but that in no way means the bear market is over.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a focus on big picture economic factors that he thinks will start to drive markets in the near term. This ties into Fed policy changes that could come as soon as Q3 earnings start rolling out. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc wraps up the show by sharing his longer term outlook for GDX and a couple major miners, gold, silver, oil, the US Dollar and bonds. We have doc outline what technical indicators and certain moving averages he is watching on the monthly charts so all you long term investors can follow along.
As a reminder Josef Schachter’s conference is coming up on October 22nd in Calgary Alberta. This is a great opportunity to listen to a wide rage of Canadian energy companies as well as get your questions answered. I attended the conference before the pandemic and it was a fantastic way to build you investing knowledge for the energy sector.
Josef is offering a draw for 2 free tickets for all of you if you email him the following…
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line – KE Report Draw
- Include your first and last name.
- Click here for more information on the conference.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Granite Creek Copper – Strategy Behind The Acquisition Of The Star Copper – Nickel – Platinum Project
- Snowline Gold – Valley Zone Drill Results Including 282.9 Meters Of 2.3g/t Gold, Drilling Starting At Gracie and More Information On The Avalanche Creek Target
- Forum Energy Metals – A Focus On The 4 Primary Uranium Projects
- TraceSafe – Smart Connective Technology To Assist Companies With Integrating Carbon Credits