Weekend Show – Generalists Weigh In On Gold, Rates, US Markets, Cryptos and The US Dollar
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show. This week ended in a painful way for all investors as markets took a dive below key support levels. The reaction was a bit delayed from the Fed meeting but it’s clear bear market action is still the theme. Unfortunately for all of our metals investors the resource stocks get crushed at the end of the week as well.
On this Weekend’s Show we jump around to a wide range of sectors with 3 very solid generalist investors. I warn you, the outlook is not great…
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. Let us know what you think of this recent market meltdown and what stocks (if any) you are buying.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US markets, the US Dollar, gold and bonds. After the weak close to the week a lot of his lower targets look to soon be tested. It’s not a great feeling hearing these lower targets from Rick but it is a good warning for investors as Rick has been very accurate over the years he’s been on the show. Click here to learn more about Rick’s investment products.
- Segment 3 – Jesse Felder, Editor of The Felder Report joins us to focus on the bond market. As yields continue to rise this is the first time in 40 years that we are seeing a bear market for bonds. As much as the Fed is driving a lot of the bearish action there are international considerations that are amplifying the moves. Click here to visit the Felder Report website.
- Segment 4 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager wraps up the show by sharing his short term trading strategies for US markets, commodities, cryptocurrencies and the USD. It all plays into Dana’s investing playbook for this year which has been a bear market strategy. Click here to find out more about Dana’s investment services.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Torq Resources – Drill Results Expand The Initial Discovery 180 Meters At The Margarita Project, Closing $15Million Investment From Gold Fields
- Vox Royalty – Announces An Inaugural Dividend, Recapping Revenue Results and Forecasts
- Radisson Mining – High-Grade Drill Intercepts Along Trends 3 and 4 At The O’Brien Gold Project
- Kodiak Copper – Video Update – A Focus On The New Targets Being Drilled At The MPD Project
- Big Ridge Gold – Phase One 51% Earn-In At The Hope Brook Gold Project And Exploration Update
Shad and I are attending the upcoming New Orleans Investment Conference on October 12-15. We would love to see you there! It’s a great way to meet company management and spend some time in New Orleans. Click the link below to register and please let us know if you will be there so we can meet up.
If you are still having trouble accessing our Daily Editorials on your podcast player please try re-searching for our podcast under “The KE Report”. Let us know if this does not solve the problem.