Weekend Show – Macro and Technical Outlooks Continue To Point To Tough Markets But There Are Opportunities To Make Money
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Edition. Market reversed at the end of the week with what seemed like Japanese intervention in the currency markets which caused the USD to fall and pretty much everything to rebound strongly. As you will hear from our guests this week., Jesse Felder and Dana Lyons, outside of bear market rallies they are expecting this bear market to continue.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report joins us to focus on the macro driver for the markets. We discuss Q3 earnings season so far, the surprising strength of the consumer, his outlook on the energy sector as well as the precious metals.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager is up next with more short term trading strategies in a wide range of sectors. We start with the USD, move to bonds, then over to gold and gold stocks as well as silver.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Silver Hammer Mining – Exploration Update at Silver Strand, Eliza, And Silverton
- LithiumBank – Boardwalk Hydrogeological Results, PEA Timeline and the latest from Park Place
- Blackrock Silver – Highest-Grade Silver And Gold Intercept To Date Reported At The Tonopah West Project
- District Metals – Exploration Update At The Gruvberget Property, Including High-Grade Drill Results and New Target Generation
- Minera Alamos – Recapping The Robust PEA Economics For The Cerro De Oro Gold Project
- Arizona Sonoran Copper – Maiden Resource At Parks/Salyer Of 2.92 Billion Pounds At 1.015% Copper, Increased Global Copper Resource To 6.5 Billion Pounds
- Thor Explorations – Recapping Q3 Operations That Exceeded Guidance And A Comprehensive Exploration Update
- Labrador Gold – high-Grade Drill Results From Big Vein, A Look Ahead To The Remaining 42,000 Meters Of Drilling At The Kingsway Project