Weekend Show – Rick Bensignor and Jesse Felder – How To Beat The Bear Market
This week was a quiet week for markets, metals and currencies, giving investors time to assess the recent pops in many markets and sectors. It seems as though very few people we talk to think this is the start of a new bull market. However is sounds like there might be still be some upside before everything rolls back over.
Since bear market mentality abounds we focus this Weekend Show on how to beat bear markets.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email to let us know what you think of the show and any companies you would like to see us feature. Our email addresses are Shad@kereport.com and Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report kicks off the show by first focusing on the current rally in the US markets and if this is nothing more than a bear market rally. We also discuss the US Dollar drop, similarities of gold currently to 2008 and where investors go if inflation does not go away.
- Segment 3 and 4 -Rick Bensignor wraps up the show with the focus being on how to beat a true bear market. His 7:11 SPDR ETF Report has beaten the markets so far this year by 514 basis points, and over 10% since inception in 2020. We breakdown the best opportunities out of the 11 SPDR ETFs, energy secotr, precious metals, energy and financials.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Scottie Resources – Exploration Update From The Blueberry Contact Zone, Map Outlining High-Grade Results With Over 7,000 Meters To Be Released
- Reyna Gold – Exploration Update On Overall Mapping, Sampling, and Drill Targeting For 2023
- Graphene Manufacturing Group – Update On The $5mil Bought Deal Financing and Answering Your Questions On The Battery Developments
- Tier One Silver – A Focus On The Hurricane Project, Sample Results From The Magdalena Target
- AbraSilver – A Focus On The New JAC Discovery, More Drill Results Including 25 Meters Of 754g/t Ag
- Golden Shield Resource – Mazoa Hill Step Out Drill Results Intersects 13.4 Meters Grading 12.24g/t Gold, Other Targets Also Drilled
- Vizsla Silver – Closed An Upsized C$35 Million Bought Deal, Drill Results From Around Napoleon and A General Drilling Update
- Aztec Minerals – Step Out Results From The California Zone Continue To Extend Gold Mineralization
- Birchcliff Energy – Company History, Current and Future Free Cash Flow Estimates, Divided Stress Test and Valuation Comparison
- Kuya Silver – Bethania Silver Project Update; Exploration At The Carmelitas Prospect, Near Term Toll Mining Options
- Webinar Replay – Awale Resources – Exploration In Suriname and Cote d’Ivoire, underpinned by a Newmont Earn in JV