Weekend Show – 2 Of Our Most Accurate Forecasters Share Thoughts The Markets For Early 2023
Welcome to the Christmas Eve edition of the KE Report Weekend Show! No time off this weekend as we feature two guests that have been very accurate in calling a wide range of markets and metals.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thank you all for supporting the show throughout this year. We are lucky to have such dedicated and thoughtful listeners!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by going around the horn sharing his outlook for US markets, yields, the US Dollar, oil and gas as well as gold. Rick has consistently outperformed the market since we brought him on the show over two years ago.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Christopher Aaron, Founder of iGold Advisor and Senior Editor at Gold Eagle wraps up the show with a focus on gold, silver and gold stocks. He shares key levels to watch as well as his forecasts for how each price will move throughout next year.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Vizsla Silver – More Bonanza Grade Silver Results At Copala And A Strategic Investment In Prismo Metals
- Torq Resources – A Focus On Exploration Starting Up At Santa Cecilia
- GMG – New Data On The Thermal-XR Division, What It Means For Revenue
- Fury Gold Mines – The Best Drill Result To Date At Percival Main, 13.5 Meters Of 8.05g/t Gold