Cory's Insights – Tue 20 Feb, 2018

My Presentation From The Cambridge House Show

Here is the recording of my presentation at the VRIC from late January. Please let me know what you all think. I am always looking to improve my talks. Feel free to comment or email me directly at Fleck@kereport.com.

Cory Fleck
View related posts on: , , , ,

Comments:
  1. On February 20, 2018 at 10:36 am,

But the choice of quantitative easing or tightening, looks like it might be taken out of the hands of Central bankers.
    The debt level may simply take away their ability to do much manipulation.
    Interest rates may normalize in Europe faster than bankers can do much to affect markets.

Off topic

2. On February 20, 2018 at 1:12 pm,

Ira’s morning update

3. On February 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm,
  4. On February 20, 2018 at 2:24 pm,
    scott says:

Hi Cory,great job on your Presentation!!I really liked it.
    Off Topic:Any thoughts on the latest Maple Gold Mines news?Looks like there getting coverage and there seems to be continued insider buying

• On February 20, 2018 at 3:44 pm,
      Cory says:

Thanks Scott!

As for Maple Gold, I am not surprised to see some more coverage being initiated on the Company. They have a great asset and strong team. This will be a big year for them as they try to tie together the property in terms of a potential super pitable resource. Big banks will want to have coverage out on them if they want to get a hand in any project financing or M&A activity down the road. In terms of insider buying it is always nice to see. I continue to hold my shares and will reassess as the year progresses.

5. On February 20, 2018 at 5:05 pm,
    Mickey Mantle says:

Cory great stuff. Very informative talk. Impressed it was improvised too !!1

6. On February 20, 2018 at 5:15 pm,
    Excelsior says:

Good presentation Cory. You’ve really honed your knowledge and perspectives interviewing such a range of guests here on the KER all these years and it has been a pleasure to have you as a host to navigate the turbulent waters of the markets day in and day out.

7. On February 20, 2018 at 6:37 pm,
    Shootingfish says:

Well done Corey! Enjoyed that very much!

8. On February 21, 2018 at 5:25 am,
    Chartster says:

Your presentation was high quality, Cory!