2021 is going to be wild so we talk investment strategies for commodities and US Markets
What a start the markets had to start 2021. Volatility in pretty much every market is sticking. It’s going to be another wild year so on this weekend’s show I have my guests share their strategies for this year and the sectors they think will do best.
Please keep emailing me with you questions for companies and topics you want more coverage on. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Mike Larson, Editor of the Safe Money Report kicks off the show by analyzing how the Blue Wave election result will impact a wide range of investment sectors. This ties into a conversation on future Fed policy, inflation, and a range of commodities.
- Segment 3 – Sean Brodrick, Analysts over at Weiss Ratings is up next to share his invest strategy for 2021. The sectors discussed are copper, uranium, lithium, solar energy, and gold.
- Segment 4 – Axel Merk, President and CIO at Merk Investments wraps up the weekend show discussing investing in gold miners. The team at Merk Investments is hosting a webinar on Thursday at 4:15pm EST that will provide even more information on gold miners. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Angold Resources – A new gold explorer with flagship projects in Chile and Nevada
- Heliostar Metals – An Introduction to this gold explorer with high grade gold results in Alaska and drill results on deck
- Novo Resources – Answering your questions on production and exploration this year
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Growth plans for 2021