A couple different takes on the infrastructure bill for resource investors
I hope everyone has a great Easter long weekend! Thank you for tuning in this week. Please keep the emails coming! I love hearing from all of you on the companies I am bringing onto the show and the topics you you would like us to discuss. My email is Fleck@kereport.com.
On this weekend’s show I focus a lot on the infrastructure bill and commodities broadly.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of the Felder Report kicks off the show with a focus on the infrastructure bill and government spending broadly. This all ties into a discussion on possible future inflation, higher yields, and commodities price action. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx is up next with a different look at the relationship between the infrastructure bill, commodities, and China’s recent purchases of industrial commodities. Click here to visit Marc’s free blog.
- Segment 4 – A new guest to the show Doc Jones shifts our focus to active investing in the resources space. We discuss the pressures weighing on gold mining companies and the underlying gold price followed by the oil sector and what he is liking.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Rupert Resources – Follow up on drill results at the Ikkari Zone including 3.6g/t over 169 meters and 21.6g/t over 5 meters
- Northern Vertex Mining – Production and Exploration updates for the Moss and Hercules Projects
- Gold Bull Resources – Drill result from the North Hill Prospect confirming and expanding on the resource
- Heliostar Metals – Initial drill results from the La Lola Property in Mexico
- Impact Silver – A Comprehensive Production and Exploration Update
- Canstar Resources – An overview of the Golden Baie Project in Newfoundland, exploration plans this year, and the team leading the program
- Great Bear Resources – More information on the drilling that has doubled the vertical extent of mineralization at the LP Fault down to almost 1KM
- Labrador Gold – A look into the 10,000 meter drill program at the Kingsway Property in Newfoundland