Weekend Show – Jesse Felder, Dana Lyons and Mike Larson – Money Flows, Commodity Trends, Key Moves In Gold, and Overall Sentiment
Welcome to the KE Report Weekend Show! It was another good week for gold and value stocks as the rotation continues out of growth and tech. The Fed meeting minutes told us nothing we didn’t already know about the upcoming rate hikes. Geopolitical news on Russia and Ukraine flared up a bit more but could settle if a war does not materialize. This is a wildcard right now.
We focus this Weekend’s Show on high level money flows and general sentiment. US markets, commodities, including gold and oil, as well as interest rates are all establishing some new trends this year.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing from all of you!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a discussion on Fed policy. We get into the possibility of yield curve control which seems to have been forgotten by analysts. We then discuss sentiment and the gap between current market levels and where they might correct to now that the easy money policies are being pulled away. Click here to learn more about The Felder Report.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share joins us discuss the move in gold to $1,900 this week. As a generalist I always find it important to check in with Dana’s outlook for the PMs. We also chat oil and US markets. Click here to visit The Lyons Share website to take advantage of Dana’s special discount offer.
- Segment 4 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report joins us to recap the recent market moves that continue to favor safer investments and sell growth and tech stocks. He points to a couple key divergences within the markets that further show money flows are very different this year. We also ask just how long some investors can hang on to the losing growth trade. Click here to learn more about Mike’s Safe Money Report.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Thor Explorations – Production And Exploration Growth At Segilola And 30,000 meter Drill Program and PFS On Tap At Douta
- Canstar Resources – High-Grade Gold Results From the Kendall Prospect and The Acquisition Of The Hermitage Property, Newfoundland
- Goldshore Resources – Recapping The Initial 2021 Exploration Results And 2022 Business Strategy With The Ongoing 100,000 Meter Drill Program
- Benchmark Metals – Continued Impressive Drill Results, A Look Ahead To The Updates Resource and Other Catalysts
- Newcore Gold – Drill Results From The Sewum Extension and Eradi Gold Target Plus a New Zone With High-Grade At Surface
- GMG – Q&A with Craig Nicol – Addressing Your Questions On The Battery, Thermal-XR, and Lubricant Divisions
- Kenorland Minerals – Asset Updates From The Frotet, Healey, and Hunter Projects As Well As Management Team Growth
- Silver X Mining – An Introduction To This Silver Production And Exploration Story In Central Peru
- Radisson Mining – Exploration Update From O’Brien West And Trend 0, Plus 35,000 Meters To Be Assayed Or Completed By Q2 2022
- Tier One Silver – Recapping The 2021 Drill Program In Peru At Curibaya And The Key Targets To Be Followed Up On