Hour 1 – Filtering through misinformation for metals investors
It was a bit calmer this week for the markets. However COVID-19 continues to spread and the hope of us being able to get back to the way life was at the beginning of the year has been pushed back even further. Economic data is shattering records to the downside with no end is sight.
On the first hour we try to make sense of the world we are living in from an economic and financial standpoint.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. I hope you all have a good weekend and manage to do something to distract yourself from all this negative news.
- Segment 1 – Trader Vic kicks off the first hour by sharing his outlook on the virus that has shutdown most of the world and the fallout that will come from everyone staying at home.
- Segment 2 – Jeff Christian joins me to an extended discussion on the internal workings of the metals markets. We focus on three main points that need to be understood by investors as to what will drive price int he near and long term.
- Segment 3 – Joe Mazumdar shares the types of companies he is investing in currently and if he sees the M&A picking up anytime soon.
- Segment 4 – We get an update from GR Silver Mining (TSX.V:GPLY & OTCQB:GLYXF) regarding the deal with First Majestic to acquire the Plomosas Silver Project. Marcio Fonseca, President and CEO takes us through he deal and the work the Company is planning moving forward.
Exclusive Company updates and interviews this week
- Novo Resources – Full Corporate update and answers to your questions
- Silver Viper Minerals – General Work Update and More High Grade Drill Results Expanding The El Rubi Zone
- Skeena Resources – Updates on the recent financing, drill program status, and the Barrick back in option