Hour 1 – Featuring Axel Merk, Mike Larson, Jesse Felder, and IsoEnergy – Let’s look big picture at the markets
This first hour is packed with extended interviews in each segment. I take a step back from the day to day noise in the markets to discuss what actually matter heading through the next couple years. I hope you all enjoy!
Please keep the emails coming to Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Axel Merk kicks off the show with a conversation on the markets and metals sector. We discuss the major catalysts that Axel sees down the road and where money is flowing in these markets from large institutions.
- Segment 2 – Mike Larson is next up with his recap of the Fed statement this week and the forward guidance that doesn’t fit the central bank’s inflation goal.
- Segment 3 – Jesse Felder continues the conversation about the Fed’s inflation targets and the tools it might use in the near term. We also look into the energy sector where Jesse is seeing some investing opportunities.
- Segment 4 – Craig Parry, President and CEO of IsoEnergy (TSX.V:ISO – OTCQX:ISENF) wraps up the first hour by updating us on the recent high grade drill results of over 12% U3O8 at the Hurricane Zone discovery.
Exclusive Company Interviews From This Week
- Aztec Minerals – Drilling update at the Tombstone Property
- OutCrop Gold – Company introduction and follow up on recent high grade silver results
- Maple Gold Mines – A complete exploration update for the upcoming drill programs
- Sun Peak Metals – A new gold and copper explorer in Ethiopia with 3 drills turning next month
- Inflection Resources – A new exploration Company focused in Australia with a large drill program already underway
- Skeena Resources – A focus on the new discovery announced yesterday at Eskay Creek
- Inca One Gold Corp. – The Retail Bullion Store is now live, here are the details
- Rupert Resources – A follow up on the recent drill results that yielded 3g/t Gold over 171 meters at the new Ikkari discovery