Markets and Metals – It’s all about sector performance so we break down what’s running and what’s not
I thought post Labor Day the action would pick up! We did see some weakness in the broad averages but overall it was another slow week of trading. With this environment continuing we take a step back and start comparing how markets and certain sectors are performing against one another. We of course talk metals but not just precious metals. Also tying in sectors within the US markets and internationally.
Please keep in touch by emailing us with your questions and any topics you would like more coverage on. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. Also be sure to listen to all the company updates from this week and let us know what you think.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor of The Lyons Share website joins us to first explain the internal models that he uses to trade a wide range of markets. He shares the key factors the models use. We then shift focus to the US markets, bond market, metals, and oil. To take advantage of the 25% off special he is extending to our listeners please email me at Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 3 – Brien Lundin, Editor of The Gold Newsletter is up next with a focus on the gold market. He outlines the key drivers ahead for the metals and a stock that has been putting out good drill results.
- Segment 4 – Robert Sinn, also known as Goldfinger wraps up the show from the conference floor at Beaver Creek to share the topics that are being discussed at the conference. We then get his insights on the gold market, copper, and uranium stocks.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Bunker Hill Mining – A focus on the recent drill results from the Jersey-Deadwood vein system on the Bunker Hill Mine, Idaho
- Vizsla Silver – Recent drill results both expanding the Napoleon Resource Area and a new high-grade discovery zone
- Awale Resources – Drill results from the Empire and Charger zones, plus a new large target called Sceptre on the Odienné Property
- Heliostar Metals – Following up on the multiple gold hits at the Aquila target on the Unga Project, Alaska
- Integra Resources – Recapping some of the best drill results from the DeLamar Property, Idaho
- Gold Bull Resources – Recapping the initial 50% of drilling at the Sandman Property and the big goals for the remaining drill program
- Aztec Minerals – Drill results at the Tombstone Project yielding 1.8g/t gold over 70 meters
- Calibre Mining – Exploration And Development Update
- Torq Resources – More information on the 3 priority drill targets at the Margarita Copper-Gold Project in Chile, with drilling starting this month
- Northern Vertex Mining – Recapping drill results from the Moss Mine and Corporate changes
- SilverCrest Metals – Infill and expansion drilling at the Las Chispas Property continues to hit high grade and confirms a new discovery
- Firefox Gold – Company introduction to this Finland exploration play and upcoming webinar on Monday at 1pm PT