Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – A Focus On The Impacts Of Fed Tightening On Financial Markets
The biggest takeaway from the start of the year for financial markets is weakness and volatility. A wide range of stocks and sectors have already drastically pulled back with some predicting further weakness. A lot of the shakiness is attributed the the Fed starting to tighten financial conditions with a rate hike fully priced in for March.
We focus this Weekend’s Show on Fed policy and what the markets are telling us. This all ties into current inflation data, where money is rotating and what we can expect for at leas the first half of this year.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I by emailing us your thoughts on markets and any of the companies we interviewed this week. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments kicks off the show with a fantastic summary of the Fed meeting and outlook for the rest of this year. A focus is on the position of the Fed to fight higher inflation and a slowing economy. We also discuss the health of the US markets and gold market. Click here to learn more about Merk Investments.
- Segment 3 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe Money Report recaps the start of the year for US Markets and some big name stocks. We have seen major corrections to start this year all ahead of upcoming rate hikes. Click here to learn more about Mike’s Safe Money Report.
- TG Watkins, Director of Stocks at Simpler Trading and Editor of the Profit Pilot website wraps up the show by sharing his trading strategy of playing the short side on a wide range of stocks and sectors. He also outlines his recent play in gold stocks. As mentioned, TG is hosting a free trading webinar on Monday at 4:15pm ET (1:15pm PT) to share more details on how he’s trading these markets. Click here to sign up and save your spot.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Colibri Resources – Exploration Update At The Evelyn Gold Project And The Pilar Property
- Aurion Resources – Recapping Drill Results From the Aamurusko Property and Helmi Discovery, Both In Finland
- Defiance Silver – An Introduction To Their Three Silver-Gold-Copper Exploration And Development Projects
- Vizsla Silver – Aggressive 10 Drill Rig Exploration Program Continues in 2022 With Maiden Resource Estimate On Tap
- Tier One Silver – Recapping Drill Results From The Curibaya Project Now Showing 4 High-Grade Silver Corridors
- Bunker Hill Mining – MOU With Teck Resources To Purchase The Pend Oreille Process Plant
- Rupert Resources – Drill Results From The Ikkari Deposit and Heinä Central With 80,000meters of Drilling Planned In 2022
- Calibre Mining – Full Year 2021 Operations Review And Outlook For 2022 At Nicaragua and Nevada Projects
- Mantaro Precious Metals – A Focus On The Golden Hill Project in Bolivia With A 5,000 Meter Drill Program Starting In Q1
- SilverCrest Metals – Construction Update, Ahead Of Schedule And On Budget
- TDG Gold – Summarizing Initial Drill Results From The Maiden Drill Program At The Shasta Project, BC
- Palamina Corp. – Recapping The Maiden Drill Results At Usicayos, An Update On The Lagos Property, And Work Being Completed With GoldSpot
- Hemisphere Energy – Recapping A Year Of Increased Production and Revenue Growth In 2021 And The 2022 Business Strategy