Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Featuring Doc, Dana Lyons, and Brian Leni
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show! On This Weekend’s Show we focus on the weakness in US markets, flat gold price and jurisdictional risk in resource stocks. While most of the declines in markets can be attributed to central banks tightening monetary policy, we focus on where markets are going from here when rate hikes start to kick in.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show. Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US markets, commodities and gold. Doc recently stated he shifted to over 90% cash, we get the reasons why.
- Segment 3 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager and Editor at The Lyons Share updates us on his recent bearish market calls for US equities. We focus mostly on US markets and gold. Click here to learn more about The Lyons Share.
- Segment 4 – Brian Leni, Founder and Editor of The Junior Stock Review wraps up the show by switching focus to resources stocks. We focus on jurisdictional risk for miners and explorers. Click here to visit Brian’s site.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Ridgeline Minerals – Acquisition Of Robber Gulch Oxide Gold Project In Idaho, And 2022 Exploration Strategy At Selena And Swift In Nevada
- Summa Silver – 2022 Exploration Strategy And Work Towards Maiden Resource Estimates At Both Mogollon And Hughes
- Lion One Metals – Updates For The Ongoing Drill Program at Tuvatu, Including Infill Results Showing Very High Gold Grades
- Aztec Minerals – Updates On The Current Drill Program At Cervantes and 2022 Plans at Tombstone
- Fathom Nickel Sees Over 10 Meters Of High-grade Nickel And Copper Mineralization Using Portable XRF Scans
- Radisson Mining – A Company Introduction And Exploration Overview At The O’Brien Gold Project
- Exploits Discovery – Recapping The 2021 Exploration Work in Newfoundland, Including 13,500meters Of Drill, And A Look Ahead To Plans This Year