Weekend Show – Investing In This New High Volatility Market
What a wild week in markets! 2022 has flipped the narrative from what 2021 gave us in terms of easy money and easy markets.
On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the entirely different environment investors are facing. Inflation data this week and rate hike expectations spiking continue to rise while markets continue to show weaknesses. Plus we have potential war between Russia and Ukraine.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakley Advisory Group and Editor of The Boock Report kicks off the show with an extended discussion on inflation, Fed policy, US Markets, and commodities. Click here to learn more about Peter’s Boock Report website.
- Segment 3 – Kai Hoffmann, CEO of Solar Financial Group joins me to recap the financing environment for resource companies. Did compare last year’s financings to decades past and the sectors generating the most cash currently. Click here to learn more about the SF Online Conference on February 16th.
- Segment 4 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor wraps up the show with a discussion focused on the junior resource stocks. This sector of stocks has been hit really hard but there are some good values to be found.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- InPlay Oil – An Exclusive Company Introduction Focused On Growth Of Production, Reserves, And Funds Flow
- Astra Exploration – Now Trading On The TSX.V And Kicking Off An Initial Drill Program At The Pampa Paciencia Project
- Enduro Metals – Recapping Drill Results From The Burgundy Ridge Zone Confirming New Porphyry Discovery
- Kodiak Copper – More Information On The New High-Priority Targets Near The Gate Zone And The 25,000 Meter Drill Program
- Burin Gold – Starting the 10,000 Meter Drill Program At Hickey’s Pond, Laying Out The Overall Strategy And Targets
- Elemental Royalties – What To Understand About The Hostile Bid And Reviewing Key Royalties Growth On Tap For 2022
- Solaris Resources – A Complete Update On The Warintza Project And Growth Plans For This Year
- Scottie Resources – High-Grade Drill Results Continue To Expand The Blueberry Zone; Deeper Results Include 15.3 g/t Gold Over 13.49 Meters
- Organto Foods – Recapping 2021 Growth Through Internal Brand Development and Acquisition, Plus A 2022 Outlook
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – A Market Outlook, 2 Key Asset Updates And Growth Outlook