Weekend Show – Commodity Spikes, Currency Volatility and Precious Metals – Recapping The Week And Looking Ahead
On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the spike in commodities prices. We gather a couple differing opinions on what’s driving these prices higher, where prices could revert to after the Russia/Ukraine war and the market impacts of upcoming Fed rate hikes.
While so much is still unknown about the near term future the best we can do is try to make sense of the market trends and where investors are positioning themselves.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show. Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com
I will be away starting mid next week but dropping in periodically while Shad takes the reins for just over a week.
- Segment 1 – Robert Sinn, AKA Goldfinger on ceo.ca kicks off the show by commenting on the spike in oil prices to start the week. He sent out a note to subscribers at the perfect time on the morning oil spiked to $130/barrel saying it was a blow-off top. We also discuss if any other commodities are at blow-off tops as well as the set up in gold and silver. Click here to follow along with Goldfinger’s trades and market thoughts.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group joins us for a discussion on the overall environment for commodities. This ties into a discussion on inflation and price moves throughout this year. Drivers behind the gold price are broken down as well as the hedging environment for major miners. Click here to learn more about the CPM Group.
- Segment 4 – Marc chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global Forex wraps up the show with an extended discussion on what the currency markets are telling us about investor outlooks. We start with the USD increases balanced with the issues in Europe. The commodities currencies have been under-performing and the Yen is is a precarious position. We then move to Fed policy and gold’s trading this week with the $100 swing in 24 hours. Click here to visit Marc’s blog, Marc To Market.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Nova Royalty – Looking Ahead To Catalysts For This Base Metals Royalty Company
- Blackrock Silver – In Preparation For Maiden Resource Estimate, Eric Sprott Increased Position Through C$5 Million Private Placement To Become The Largest Stakeholder
- DevvStream – Introducing A New Carbon Credit Streaming Company Focused On Tech Based Solutions
- Newcore Gold – Recapping 2 New Discoveries On The Enchi Gold Project
- Graphene Manufacturing Group – Agreement To Build Graphene Manufacturing Projects and An Update On The Battery Division
- Karora Resources – 2021 Operations Review And 2022 Guidance For This Growth-Oriented Gold-Nickel Producer
- Cartier Resources – A Discussion On The Acquisition Of The East Cadillac Property From O3 Mining And Upcoming Work Plans
- Torq Resources – Updates On Upcoming News From The Santa Cecilia and Margarita Projects
- Scottie Resources – More High-Grade Gold Expansion Drill Results From The Blueberry Zone Yielding 34.6 g/t Gold Over 11.86 Meters
- Group Ten Metals – Exploration Update at the Stillwater West Nickel-Palladium Project
- AbraSilver Resource – Recapping 2021 Drill Results, Updated Resource and PEA and A Look To This Year’s Multiple Drill Programs