Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Featuring Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor
On this Weekend’s Show we are joined by Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor. With so much going on in the financial markets we focus on the sectors that are leading and the long term outlook for this new financial world. Whether we think this will last for months or years it’s important to understand where money is flowing.
Thank you all for listing to this Weekend’s Show. Let us know what you think of our guests and the companies we feature each week. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a discussion on the importance of longer term interest rates and the Fed’s persistence of the Fed being behind the market. We are chat commodities recent reversal. Click here to keep up to date with Jesse’s investment strategies.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies wraps up the show with an initial focus on the shift we are seeing from the 40+ year bull market in bonds. It ties into how investors are forced to allocate money toward stocks. Click here to learn more about Rick’s investment products.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- NG Energy – Looking At The Growth Profile For This Near-Term Colombian Nat Gas Producer
- Tier One Silver – Phase 2 Drill Program Coming At Curibaya, Updated Target Information
- Skeena Resources – Final 2021 Drill Results, Recapping New Discoveries and A Look Ahead To The Large 2022 Drill Program
- Eskay Mining – Final 2021 Drill Results Released, A Summary Of All The Results and A New Discovery
- Falco Resources – Project Overview And Development Update Of The Horne 5 Deposit
- District Metal – 3 Drill Programs Announced for the Tomtebo, Gruvberget, and Bakar Copper Projects 4
- Petrus Resources – An Introduction to This Growth-oriented Oil And Gas Producer In Alberta
- Troilus Gold – An Introduction To This 8 Million Ounce Gold And Copper Development Project In Quebec