Weekend Show – Adrian Day, Doc and Brian Leni – Macro Comments With Technical Analysis, Where Do Gold and Markets Go From Here?
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show! We now have April behind us which was a tough month for almost every asset, except of the US Dollar. Fed rate hikes, China’s lock-down and many other factors are contributing to a risk off shift by investors. The worry is that everything is getting sold off.We discuss it all in this weekend’s show.
Please keep in touch by emailing us at both Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and Manger of the Euro Pacific Gold Fund kicks off the show by focusing on the macro economic environment that leads to a discussion on recession fears. The Fed rate hike next week and market perceptions are key to recent market moves.
- Segment 2 and 3 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc, joins us for an extended segment on what he sees in the charts for gold, gold stocks, silver, the US Dollar and bonds. We keep it as simple as possible sharing price levels and times frame estimates for future moves.
- Segment 4 – Brian Leni, Founder and Editor of The Junior Stock Review wraps up the show by shifting out focus to mid tier precious metals development companies. These stocks have been sold off with the rest of the sector but some are generating great financial results and have already stated to bounce back.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Skeena Resources – A Discussion And more Details On The Inaugural ESG Report
- Reyna Gold Corp – Exploration Update On First 8 Drill Holes From The La Gloria Project
- Metallic Minerals – Maiden Resource Estimate At La Plata Comes Out Near 116 Million Tonnes Copper Equivalent
- Cartier Resources – Now The Largest Land Position East Of Val-d’Or, Here Are The Exploration Plans For This Year
- Mako Mining – A Review of 2021 Financials, Q1 2022 Operations, And The Upcoming Exploration Plan
- Colibri Resources – Exploration Update At The Pilar, Diamante, and Evelyn Projects
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – The Market Environment For Royalty Companies and An Update On Assets Coming Online In The Near Term
- Kodiak Copper – 2nd Drill rig On Site Testing New Targets, Here Are The Key Targets Being Drilled
- Radisson Mining Releases High Grade Gold Intercepts At Trend 0 From Deep Directional Drilling