Weekend Show – How To Beat The Bear Market While Central Banks Continue To Hike Rates
Fed week did not disappoint with the Fed hiking rates by 75 basis points which caused markets to fall further into bear market territory. Even the standout energy sector was hit by the end of the week. Safe haven asset like the dollar and gold are holding up but stocks, not matter what sector, are all getting hit.
On this Weekend’s show we feature Rick Bensignor and Mike Larson to focus on Fed policy moving forward and what to expect from the markets. While it’s a tough time for investors there are a couple sectors and stocks that can perform well in this environment. Plus there is a lot of talk about what a recession looks like for the US.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show. Please keep in touch with Shad by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1-3 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensignor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by focusing on Fed policy and a bear market. How are they connected and where individual sectors go from here. We talk broad averages, interest rates, the US Dollar, energy and gold. Click here to learn more about Bensignor Investment Strategies.
- Segment 4 – Mike Larson, Editor of The Safe money Report wraps up the show by sharing the investments he’s recommending to his subscribers to play the bear market. Click here to learn more about The Safe Money Report.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Granite Creek Copper – 3 Target Areas For Exploration Following IP Survey And Upcoming PEA
- Dolly Varden Silver – Commencing The 30,000 Meter Drill Program, A Split Between Resource Growth and Discovery Drilling at The Homestake and Dolly Varden Projects
- Kodiak Copper – Exploration Update On The 25,000 Meter Drill Program at The MPD Copper-Gold Project
- Here’s Why Group Ten Metals Changed Their Company Name To Stillwater Critical Minerals
- Ridgeline Minerals – Significant Polymetallic Step Out Drill Holes At The CRD Target
- Radisson Mining – Exploration Update Along High-Grade Trend #2 at the O’Brien Gold Project