Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – Strategies To Make Money In These Bear Markets
Another tough week in the markets at least ended on a slightly positive note. The fall in commodities lead by energy and copper was noteworthy but also helps to bring down some of the key economic indicated central banks are watching.
I focused this Weekend Show on more investable themes and strategies for the sound half of this year. It’s a touch market but there are a few opportunities that can help save portfolios. I hope you all have a great weekend!
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management and Manager of Euro Pacific Gold Fund kicks off the show by recapping PDAC and his thoughts on the Gold Standard Ventures take-over. We then discuss different countries in South America from an investment angle. We also look at copper’s drop and gold vs gold stocks. Click here to learn more about Adrian Day Asset Management.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager shares his trading strategies for US markets, energy, bitcoin, gold stocks and copper. There are some very important overall strategies that Dana considers key during these tough markets. Click here to visit The Lyons Share website.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Aurion Resources – More High-Grade Gold Intercepts At The Helmi Discovery
- Novo Resources – More Information On The Production Pause, Possible Restart and Ongoing Exploration
- Allied Copper – Permits Received For The Klondike Property, Drilling Starting In July
- Benchmark Metals – A Dive Into The Updated Resource At The Lawyers Project, Now At 3.55 Million Oz Gold Equivalent
- Vizsla Silver – Drilling At Copala Hits High-Grade, Long Widths and Expands The Mineralized Footprint, 9 Drill Rigs On Site