Weekend Show – Bear Market Action, Trading Strategies For Markets, Commodities and Gold
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show!
It was a tough end of the week as Jerome Powell, speaking at Jackson Hole, reiterated the Fed’s intention to continue raising rates in an effort to fight inflation. This send everything lower except for the USD which closed the week at a multi-year high.
On this Weekend’s Show we jump from sector to sector looking for defined trends and trades. We also spend the second half of the show focused on gold and silver.
If your podcasts are still not updating on a daily basis please try to search again for the podcast. Search “The KE Report”. This should sort out the issue.
As always please keep in touch with Shad and I through email – Shad@kereprt.com and Fleck@kereport.com. We love hearing what you think of the show as well as any companies, sectors or possible guests you think would be a good fit for the show.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager joins us to share his outlook for US markets, tech stocks, bonds, the US Dollar, gold, oil and Bitcoin. Dana has been very accurate with his calls over the past few years which is why we jump around so much. Click here to follow Dana at the Lyons Share website.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at The CPM Group wraps up the show with a focus on his multi-year price projection for gold. We discuss the actual price level Jeff thinks gold will move to and the relationship between gold and the markets. Click here to learn more about the CPM Group
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- District Metals – Recapping Drill Results From The Tomtebo Property Yielding 25.5 Meters At 8.2% ZnEq
- Benchmark Metals – A Dive Into The Maiden PEA At The Lawyers Gold-Silver Project In The Golden Horseshoe Of BC
- Cartier Resources – A Dive Into The 25,000 Meter Drill Program On The Now Combined Chimo Mine Property
- Awale Resources – Exploration News From Odienné Gold-Copper Joint Venture, New Target Generation