Weekend Show – Peter Boockvar and Doc – A Blend Of Macro and Technical Outlooks For Markets and Metals
What a start to Q4! Volatility is here to stay and is seems like a bear market continues to be the dominant theme.
It’s important to balance out macro and technical outlooks when looking ahead for the markets. Both seem to be lining up for generally lower equity prices but if your a trader this is a great environment to play the swing. So far everything has been pretty textbook in terms of a bear market.
We hope you enjoy the show! Please email us with your thoughts on the markets, our guests and companies you would like to see us interview. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakley Financial Group and Editor of The Boock Report kicks off the show by sharing the main themes of his upcoming talk at the New Orleans Investment Conference. It’s titled “Everything Is Clear As Mud”. This refers to central bank policy, economic data and a couple other key market drivers. We discuss everything from inflation data, interest rates, the US Dollar run and precious metals.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Doc joined us on Wednesday for his monthly technical update on metals, markets and the US Dollar. This is a replay of that interview. If you want to get a good understanding of long terms trends, Doc is a great listen.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Tier One Silver – Recapping Exploration Results From The Cambaya Target areas on the Curibaya Project
- Kodiak Copper– Strong Drill Results From the Gate Zone and Newly Discovered Trend At The Prime Zone, On The MPD Project
- Palamina Corp – High-Grade Sample Results From The Newly Acquired Sol De Oro Zone On The Usicayos Project, Exploration Results From The Galena Project
- Contango Ore – A Path To Production With Kinross As A Partner At Manh Choh and Exploration Ongoing At Lucky Shot, Both In Alaska
- Sarama Resources – A 2.9milllion Oz Gold Resource In Burkina Faso With A 50,000 Meter Expansion Drill Program Underway
- Vizsla Silver – Bonanza Grade Silver Results From The Copala Vein, Increasing Strike Length At Copala and Napoleon, Further Consolidation Of The Panuco Project
- Metalla Royalty and Streaming – Updates On Potential Future Royalty Acquisitions, Development and Production Assets
- SilverCrest Metals – Production Update Focused On Commercial Production, The Environment For Silver Development Companies
- Lion One Metals – Exploration Update Recapping The High Grade Feeder System Results, Regional Targets and Metallurgical Drilling
- Aztec Minerals – Drilling At Cervantes Wrapping Up, A Look Ahead To Upcoming Drill Results
- TriStar Gold – Introducing The New COO Marcus Brewster, His Background And What He Likes About The Castelo De Sonhos Project