Weekend Show – Recapping The CPI Data And A Focus On Precious Metals and Energy Stocks
What a week for investors! Metals followed through on the pop last Friday and the US markets joined in on the rally on Thursday after the slightly softer than expected CPI number came in. It’s a nice reprieve from the downward pressure throughout this year and takes many sectors and indexes nicely above key support levels.
On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the precious metals and energy sector with a quick recap of the CPI number from this week and corresponding moves in currencies.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email – Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com. We love hearing your thoughts on the show – good and bad 😉 – as well as the companies you would like to see us interview.
- Segment 1 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx and Editor of the Marc to Market website kicks off the show with a focus on the CPI data. We discuss the trend of the inflation, where Marc sees inflation bottoming, currency moves including the US Dollar crashing this week and where this all leaves the Fed in terms of future policy.
- Segment 2 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at CPM Group joins us to recap the pop in precious metals prices to kick off the week and what the key drivers are moving into next year. Jeff also comments on the origins of inflation and what to watch in upcoming data.
- Segment 3 and 4 – We shift our focus to the energy sector with Dan Steffens, President of the Energy Prospectus Group. We start with a quick overview of the macro environment for oil and gas. We then get into a stocks Dan likes and what he thinks investors should be looking for when analyzing potential investments.
- Dan is also offering all of you $100 off when signing up for the Energy Prospectus Group! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and say that you heard him on our show.
We will be hosting a webinar with Awale Resources (TSX.V:ARIC) on Wednesday November 16th at 12-noon PT. Glen Parsons, President and CEO of Awale Resources will join me to provide an overview of the Company’s renewed exploration strategy which includes the highly prospective acquisition in Suriname and an update on activities at the Odienne Project JV (Newmont is earning into this JV). Glen will also be answering any questions you have. Please email me directly with your questions (Fleck@kereport.com). You will also have the opportunity to ask questions during the live webinar.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Arizona Sonoran Copper – Initial Results From The 32,000 Meter Drill Program At Parks/Salyer, Including 217.7 Meters Of 1.01% Total Copper
- I-80 Gold – 14.5 Million Ounces Of Gold Resources, 4 Projects, Over $1 Billion Of Infrastructure, And Multi-fold Production Growth Over The Next Few Years
- SilverCrest Metals – Commercial Production Declared, How This Silver Miner Stacks Up In The Sector
- Awale Resources – Priority IOCG Targets Defined At The Odienné Project With Newmont In An Earn In JV
- Dolly Varden Silver – Further High-Grade Drill Results Expand Torbrit Resource Area And 50 More Drill Holes To Still Release From The Wolf And Homestake Areas
- Capella Minerals – Completes Acquisition Of Lithium and REE Projects In Finland And Closes An Oversubscribed Financing
- Lion One Metals – More Information On The 500 Zone, Recent High-Grade Drill Results, Size and Up Coming Drill Results
- Magna Mining – Two Nickel-Copper-PGM Development Projects On The Pathway To Near-term Production