Weekend Show – Metals Focused Fund Managers Share Different Portfolio Management Strategies They Are Employing
Welcome to this week’s KE Report Weekend Show! On this Weekend’s Show we are focusing on the resource sector by first chatting with 2 fund managers detailing how they are managing their fund’s portfolio, followed by a dive into the energy sector.
Please keep in touch with Shad and I through email. We love hearing what you think of our guests and the companies we featured throughout the week. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 – Matt Geiger, Managing Partner at MJG Capital joins us to first recap his portfolio strategy this year, which has been less transactions. We discuss his outlook for gold, silver and base metal stocks. A couple trends we have seen recently in the sector include larger financings (for select companies) and Yukon being a popular jurisdiction.
- Segment 2 – Tavi Costa, Portfolio Manager at Crescat Capital is up next with a very different portfolio strategy. We focus on Crescat’s Precious Metals SMA Fund where the team has completed 90 investments in the last 2 year. This strategy is focused on small cap, early stage exploration companies that are high risk and high reward. We also discuss how Crescat balances out risk and reward when making investments.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Dan Steffens, President of The Energy Prospectus Group wraps up the show by shifting our focus to the energy sector. We quickly recap the the marco landscape then move to the oil and gas stocks. Dan shares a number of companies ranging from large cap sector leaders down to small scale production, many with near term growth plans.
- Dan has provided all of you with a special $100 discount when signing up for the Energy Prospectus Group. Enter “CF100” when signing up. Click here to visit the Energy Prospectus Group
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – Acquisition Of A Silver Focused Royalty Portfolio From First Majestic Silver
- Aztec Minerals – Drill Results Continue To Expand The California Zone At The Cervantes Project, Mexico
- FPX Nickel – $12 Million Investment From A New Corporate Strategic Investor
- Rupert Resources – A Dive Into The Ikkari PEA and What Comes Next
- Heliostar Metals – A Major Acquisition Of A Gold Portfolio In Mexico
- Kodiak Copper – A New Gold-Silver Discovery, Beyer Zone, On The MPD Project
- Silver X Mining – Comprehensive Update On Production Growth, Revenue Growth, and Resources Growth
- Awale Resources – New Targets On The Odienné Project and An Update On The Colossal Gold Acquisition
- Calibre Mining – Exploration Focus Fueling Development And Grade-Driven Production Growth
- Fathom Nickel – Comprehensive Company Update At The Gochager Lake And Albert Lake Projects
- Electric Royalties – Forecasting Cash-Flow Positive Next Year, Updates On The Royalty Portfolio