Weekend Show – Dana Lyons and Jesse Felder – Here’s What They Are Investing In For 2023
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show!
As was expected this week, we had volatility post Fed meeting. After a 2+ month run higher for most markets we might have seen a top this last week further driving home that we are still in a bear market.
In this Weekend’s show I am joined by Dana Lyons and Jesse Felder to discuss their outlooks for next year in a wide range of markets. Dana is more short term while Jesse is focused on economic data that he thinks will drive markets.
Please keep in touch to let me know what you think of the show. I love hearing your thoughts on markets, our guests and the companies we have interviewed over the past week. My email address is Fleck@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, kicks off the show by sharing his outlook for US Markets, energy and commodities. Dana’s internal models have been very good at playing the bounces and warning when markets are about to turn. We also discuss what will most impact the markets in 2023.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Jesse Felder, Founder and Editor of The Felder Report wraps up the show by focusing exclusively on next year and an environment where central banks pause and rate remain around current levels. He addresses current investor outlooks that fail to consider the different environment markets are in. We also discuss why he thinks no one seems to care about gold even after this 2 month run higher.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Source Rock Royalties – A New Royalty Transaction In Saskatchewan And Record Q3 Financial Numbers
- TriStar Gold – Recapping 2022 News, Looking Ahead To Work In 2023 and Brazil Political Environment For Resources Companies
- Blackrock Silver – New High Grade Discovery At The Silver Cloud Project, Outlining Next Year’s Work at Silver Cloud and Tonopah West
- Astra Exploration – Now 100% Owner Of The Pampa Paciencia Project, Recapping The Exploration Plans
- Karora Resources – Q3 Operations Review, Growth Plans For 2023, And An Exploration Update
- GMG – Answering Your Questions On Graphene Production And Battery Advancements
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming – Royalty Acquisition On Barrick’s Lama Complex, East Of The Pascua-Lama Pit
- Libero Copper & Gold – Mocoa Project Update, First Copper Production In Colombia, New Agreement With Local Community And Exploration Updates
- District Metals – Historic Drill Results from the Svärdsjö Property Including 15.6 m at 13.3% ZnEq And Updates On Tomtebo and Gruvberget