Weekend Show – Markets, Energy and Metals – Recapping 2022 And Forecasting 2023
Welcome to the final KE Report Weekend Show of 2022. 2022 was a year that many investors will want to put behind them. There are a couple very important themes that developed in throughout the year which should be a guild for investors in 2023. On this Weekend’s Show we focus on the major theme changes that will be driving markets in 2023.
We hope you all have a very Happy New Year! Thank you all for visiting our site and downloading the Podcast! Please keep in touch with Shad and through email – Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Dana Lyons, Fund Manager, has been very accurate throughout the year playing the general bear market and trading the swings. He outlined early in the year it was a market to “hit singles and doubles, not home runs”. Dana recaps his major takeaways from the year and how he is positioned entering the new year.
- Segment 3 – Josef Schachter, Founder and Editor of the Schachter Energy Report is up next with a focus on the energy sector. Oil and natural gas had a great first half of the year, then market forces took over and pulled each back by year end. The stocks did extremely well early on. Josef shares his outlook for energy prices as well as what stocks he is looking to buy.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx and Editor of the Marc to Market website wraps up the show by recapping some important news and developments in December that are critical for 2023. We discuss China, central bank policy, interest rate differentials for countries and major money flow shifts.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Dolly Varden Silver – Cashed Up, Drill Results On Tap, And A Large 2023 Exploration Program
- Thor Explorations – The Douta Development Project Continues To Deliver More Solid Drill Results, Segilola Production Is On Track For Annual Guidance