Weekend Show – Featuring Jesse Felder and Axel Merk – Just How Likely Is A US Recession?
Welcome to another KE Report Weekend Show! On this Weekend’s show we are joined by Jesse Felder and Axel Merk. It was a slower week for the markets and metals and while it wasn’t our intention, we spend a lot of the show discussing the potential of a recession in the US.
We love hearing for all of you! Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 -Jesse Felder, Founder of The Felder Report kicks off the show with a discussion on the potential for the recession in the US. We touch on the yield curve, interest rates, US market internals, and the end of the re-opening trade. Click here to learn more about the Felder Report.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Axel Merk, President and CIO of Merk Investments wraps up the show by recapping the Merk Research Business Cycle Chart Book. This addresses a possible recession and the key economic data Axel’s group is focused on. We also recap the Fed minutes released this week. Click here to follow Axel on Twitter.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Kodiak Copper – Drilling Updates After Just Closing an Oversubscribed C$9.6million Financing
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Exploration Update At The Holly Project In Preparation Of Maiden Resource Estimate
- Colibri Resources – Exploration Update At All 5 Company Projects In Sonora Mexico
- Big Ridge Gold – More Information On Initial Results From The Hope Brooke Gold Project in Newfoundland Yielding High Grade Gold
- Labrador Gold – Drill Results From The Kingsway Gold Project in Newfoundland Continue to Expand High Grade Gold Mineralization Plus New Targets Being Drilled
- Chris Grove – Comprehensive Review Of Rare Earth Elements Sector and Commerce Resources