Featuring Jesse Felder and Rick Bensignor – The big picture of a breakout in Commodities and yields
On this weekend’s show I focus on the rise in commodities, continued weakness in gold, and rise in yields. There are a few related themes that are the main drivers behind these trends.
Please keep in touch by emailing me at Fleck@kereport.com. Tell me what you would like to see us cover on the show and any questions you have for companies that I interviewed throughout the week.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jesse Felder kicks off the Weekend show with a discussion on the balance between interest rates vs gold vs equity markets. We focus on the differing calculations for real yields and how growth stocks are impacted.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Rick Bensignor wraps up the Weekend Show by sharing his thoughts on a wide range of commodities that are breaking out. On the breakout side we discuss copper and oil, while on the correction side we
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Libero Copper and Gold – A look into the 12,000 meter exploration program for 2021
- Cassiar Gold – Introducing this exploration Company with a 1million oz Gold resource and 15,000meters of exploration drilling planned this year
- Skeena Resources – Outlining A New Discovery at the Eskay Creek Property
- Signature Resources – Introducing this gold explorer in Red Lake focused at the high-grade Lingman Lake Gold Project
- Excellon Resources – Recapping production forecasts and exploration plans in 2021 at the Platosa Mine, Kilgore Project, and Silver City Project
- Great Bear Resources – After 250 drill holes here’s what we know about the LP Fault Zone on the Dixie Project
- Novo Resources – A discussion on the first gold pour from Beatons Creek
- Kenorland Minerals – An overview of the 2021 Exploration Plans that includes 15,000meters for drilling
- Newcore Gold – VP Exploration, Greg Smith shares more information on the recent drill results at the Enchi Gold Project
- Heliostar Metals – High-Grade Gold results from the SH-1 Zone on the Unga Property in Alaska