Weekend Show – Adrian Day and Peter Boockvar – Inflation, the Fed, Markets and Metals
On this Weekend’s Show we spend a couple extended segments with each Adrian Day and Peter Boockvar. We focus markets and metals in the context of the Fed tightening and other important market moves.
Please go back through the week of Editorials and Company Updates. We love hearing all your thoughts on the companies we bring on the show and topics you would like more commentary on. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com
- Segment 1 and 2 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management kicks off the show with a focus on precious metals and base metals now that the Fed has begun its tapper process. We discuss the underlying PM stocks and the continued disconnect between between the metals price and stock valuations. We also have Adrian comment on the recent breakout in Uranium stocks as well.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Peter Boockvar, Chief Investment Officer at Bleakly Advisory Group is up next with an extended segment discussing inflation data and projects as well as commodities and markets. Peter outlines why he sees inflation remaining elevated well into next year but also why investors seem to be ignoring this trend. Click here to visit Peter’s site – The Boock Report.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Signature Resources – Updates on the 10,000 meter drill program at the Lingman Lake Project, a balance of resource expansion and new targets
- GR Silver Mining – Exploration Update, 6 Drills Turning And The Zones Being Explored
- NG Energy – Introducing this near term natural gas producer with 3 assets in Colombia
- Aurion Resources – New Discovery Drill Holes Along The Kutuvuoma-Ikkari Corridor In The JV With B2Gold
- Goldshore Resources – Initial Holes of the 100,000 meter Program hits Widespread Gold Mineralization at Moss Lake Gold Project