Weekend Show – Markets and Metals – A Focus on The Precious Metals Selloff and Stock Recommendations
Hey everyone, thank you all for tuning in this weekend!
It was another choppy week for markets and metals. With the key driver right now being the Omicron variate and how countries are reacting it’s hard to predict where we will be in a few weeks. Therefore we decided to focus on the big picture for precious metals and more so on some select resource stocks.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show! Please keep in touch by emailing us at Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Jeff Christian, Managing Partner at the CPM Group kicks off the show with a look ahead to 2022 for gold, silver and the PGMs. The key topic is what it will take to turn sentiment more bullish toward the precious metals. Click here to learn more about the CPM Group.
- Segment 3 – Brien Lundin, Editor of the Gold Newsletter shifts our focus toward a few resource stocks that he likes for a wide range of reasons. These stocks include Goldshore Resources, Cassiar Gold, and Trigon Metals. Click here to learn more about the Gold Newsletter.
- Segment 4 – Jayant Bhandari, Private Investor wraps up the show with a discussion on his current portfolio strategy. We then look at Montage Gold and GCM Mining (formerly Gran Colombia Gold Corp).
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Granite Creek Copper Exploration Update In Preparation Of Resource Update And PEA In H1 2022
- Newcore Gold – Drill Results Continue to Intersect High-Grade Gold at Depth at the Enchi Gold Project
- Palamina – Drilling update at the Usicayos Project, recent share price action, and a Winshear Gold update
- Great Bear Resources – More Information On The New High-Grade Midwest Zone on the Dixie Project
- Ridgeline Minerals – Earn-In Partner Nevada Gold Mines Is Commencing Drilling On The Swift Gold Project
- Thor Explorations – A Maiden Resource Estimate At Douta, A New Discovery At Mansa, And An Operational Update At Segilola
- Burin Gold – Exploration Starting At The Hickey’s Pond – Paradise Gold Project in Newfoundland With Drills Turning Early Next Year
- TDG Gold – Preliminary Drill Results From The Shasta Property Show High-Grade Gold Mineralization