Weekend Show – Doc and Adrian Day – Technicals Balanced With Economic Data And Monetary Policy For The Active Investor
Welcome to another KER Weekend Show! After a good month of July for the markets across the board, everyone is wondering if the bottom is in or if it will all turn around very soon. Since pretty much every sector has joined in the current rally it’s hard to isolate any sector that will hold up if another down turn hits.
On this Weekend’s Show we feature Doc and Adrian Day. We balance out what the charts are telling them with current economic data and the trend of monetary policy.
We are still working on fixing the issue uploading our podcast to iTunes so I will post the full segment here. For all iTunes users please check back on our site to keep up to date with our Daily Editorials and Company Updates.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Richard Postma, AKA Doc kicks off the show by sharing his outlook, broken down over the next few months, for the US markets, gold and gold socks, silver, and base metals. Doc also shares the key aspects of the charts that need to be watched and a couple bellwether stocks.
- Segment 3 and 4 – Adrian Day, President of Adrian Day Asset Management wraps up the show with a focus on the macro drivers for the markets. We also discuss the types of stocks he is buying both in and out of the resource sector. Click here to learn more about Adrian Day Asset Management.
Exclusive Company Interviews This Week
- Newcore Gold – Recapping The 90,000 Meter Drill Program Completed; Expanding Known Resource Areas, Deeper High-Grade Drilling and New Discoveries
- Stillwater Critical Minerals – Why Is Platreef-Style Mineralization In Montana So Compelling For Stillwater West?
- Trigon Metals – A New Focus On The Kavango Open Pit To Control Costs and A Revised Mine Plan
- Volcanic Gold Mines – Update On Mineral Resource And Community Discussions At Holly Project And Progress On New Concessions Along The Motagua Gold Belt