Weekend Show – Is This Month’s Rally For Real? A Big Picture View Of The US Dollar, US Markets, Gold and Gold Stocks, Bonds and Energy Stocks
The market rally continued this week helped by US Dollar weakness. While most investors are still believe this to be nothing more than another bear market rally, there is hope we are at the peak of central bank rate hikes. This could huge for all investors long anything outside the Dollar.
On this Weekend’s Show we discuss the topics above while looking at a wide range of markets. We focus on the US Dollar pullback, the strong month for US markets and energy stocks, and a better looking chart for gold stocks.
We hope you all enjoy this Weekend’s Show. Please keep in touch with Shad and I to let us know what you like about the show, any suggestions for guest or companies, or just to chat. Our email addresses are Fleck@kereport.com and Shad@kereport.com.
- Segment 1 and 2 – Rick Bensignor, President of Bensingor Investment Strategies kicks off the show by sharing his current trading strategies for US markets, gold and gold stocks, oil, and bonds. A big focus is on levels where these sectors could top and timing of upcoming catalysts.
- Segment 3 – Josef Schachter, Founder of The Schachter Energy Report is up next to recap the his recent Energy Conference in Calgary with a focus on analyzing energy companies. These stocks are doing very well so we are going to be featuring more energy companies over the coming weeks. Please let us know which stocks you like and which you think are overvalued.
- Segment 4 – Marc Chandler, Managing Partner at Bannockburn Global ForEx and Editor of the Marc To Market website wraps up the show discussing what parts of the market or economy could break first. We recap the Q3 inflation data released this week and look ahead to possible market impacts from the upcoming election and Fed meeting.
Exclusive Company Updates This Week
- Regency Silver – Introducing This New Exploration Company That Intersected 35.8 Meters Of 6.84 g/t Gold, 0.88% Copper and 21.82 g/t Silver At Dios Padre Project
- Troilus Gold – Discovers New At-Surface Gold Zone Near Z87 Open Pit With Single Best Interval in Project’s History
- Fury Gold Mines – Drill Results Extending Gold Mineralization 25% To The West at Eau Claire
- Cassiar Gold – Exploration Update From Cassiar North, Cassiar South, And Regional Targets
- Avino Silver And Gold Mines – Comprehensive Operations And Development Update At All Projects
- Mako Mining – Q3 Production Update From San Albino Mine And Exploration Update From Las Conchitas
- Rugby Resources – A Background On The Cabrasco Property In Colombia With Initial Copper Results In The Near Term
- EMX Royalty – Company Introduction To 40 Cashflowing Royalties And Continued Revenue Growth